Terms and Conditions
DriveNow™ Pty Ltd ("DriveNow™") is a booking service for Car and Campervan suppliers. You will be required to complete a rental agreement directly with the relevant Car and Campervan supplier upon collection of the rental vehicle. Your rental is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective supplier with whom the rental agreement is made.
With regards to your booking, you must agree to the DriveNow™ Terms and Conditions detailed below.
- Relocation bookings are a ‘stand-by’ reservation and the vehicle type may change or be withdrawn by the rental provider at any stage, which includes on the day of pick-up.
- It is recommended that you make flexible travel arrangements as relocations can be changed due to scheduling requirements.
- No refund will be given for any flights, accommodation or other reservations that may have been effected by the vehicle being withdrawn. There is no refund for late pick up or early return of any vehicle.
- A credit card will be required by the rental company to secure the bond on collection of your vehicle. Cash or Debit Cards will not be accepted.
- The Deposit will be debited from your credit card account when you collect your rental and the full funds must be available.
- The bond will be refunded on completion of the relocation rental, providing the vehicle is returned on time, undamaged and in the original condition as when you collected it.
- Refund of the bond is subject to credit card and bank processing which can take up to 28 days.
- A non-refundable credit card surcharge may be levied on the security deposit.
- In all cases, cancellation fees as included in customer booking confirmations apply exclusively.
- DriveNow does not charge administration fees for any booking changes or cancellations made. However the terms and conditions of the rental company you book with through DriveNow may include such fees.
- DriveNow and Campervan rental companies do enforce a policy of cancellation charges depending upon the number of days out from pick-up date. Terms and Conditions for each of DriveNow's rental partners can be found below.
- There is no refund for late pick up or early return of the vehicle.
- DriveNow reserves the right to refund the customer in the form of either cash, voucher or credit note for future travel.
DriveNow is a booking agent for a number of Car and Campervan Rental companies around the world. To view Terms & Conditions of our most popular country destinations please click the relevant link below.
As these Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notification to DriveNow they should be read as a guide only. Final Terms and Conditions will be governed by the document provided by the rental company on vehicle collection.