Maui Motorhomes in Perth
Home for Maui Motorhomes in Western Australia is the Perth suburb of Redcliffe, close to Perth Airport (3km from Perth Airport's Domestic terminal
and 11km from the International terminal) and 20 minutes from Perth city centre.
Sitting on the Great Eastern highway the Maui branch location provides a perfect launching point for your Western Australia road holiday with quick and easy
access to the Mitchell Freeway heading north and Kwinana freeway, Tonkin and South Western Highway for those heading south towards Albany, Bunbury and the
Margaret River region.
The Perth Maui Motorhomes branch has bathroom & shower facilities, Tourist information on what to see and visit in Perth and across Western Australia, tea & coffee refreshments, lounge & storage areas and television.
As part of the Southern hemisphere's largest Motorhome rental organisation and with a reputation for excellence and quality of service, Maui Motorhomes have all the bases covered and know Western Australia and Perth Motorhome rental holidaying inside-out making
for the perfect partner to consider in your WA holiday plans.
Address: 471 Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe, Western Australia 6104
Airport Distance: Dom 3km & Int 11km
City Distance: 7km
Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Directions from Perth Airport
Map of Maui Maui branch in Perth
- Exit Perth Domestic Terminal along MacRobertson Drive and George Wienke Drive
- Turn right onto Henderson Avenue and left into Fauntleroy Avenue for approximately 0.5kms
- Turn left at the Great Eastern Highway and depot is located 400 metres further down
- Total travel time is less than 5 minutes and a distance of less than 3 kms.
- Exit International Terminal and Airport via Horrie Miller Drive (4kms) and turn right onto the Tonkin Highway
- Continue along the Tonkin Highway for 5.5kms and then bear right onto the Great Eastern Highway
- Branch is approximately 1.5kms down the Great Eastern Highway
- Total distance is around 11kms and should take less than 15 minutes/li>
Need accommodation before or after your trip? Roomsnow.com.au, offer a wide selection of
Perth Hotel accommodation at substantially discounted rates.
Local Perth Holiday Parks
Big 4 Holiday Parks extend discounted rates to all Maui travellers on powered sites in their Holiday parks across Western Australia and Australia.
BIG 4 - Perth Holiday Park, 91 Benarra Road, Caversham Western Australia 6055 (08 9279 6700) 7km north
BIG 4 - Perth International Tourist Park, 186 Hale Road, Forrestfield Western Australia 6058 (08 9453 6677) 10km south east
If you need to stock up before hitting the road the following supermarkets are close to the Maui Motorhomes Perth branch and accept all major credit cards and Eftpos facilities. If your
holiday involves travel into remote or even country Australia it is strongly advisable to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - West Road, Bassendean, Western Australia (2.8km)
- Woolworths- Bassendean Cnr West & Guildford Roads, Bassendean, Western Australia (2.9km)
- National Australia Bank - 193 Wright Street, Belmont, Western Australia 6104
- Westpac - Shop 30 Belmont Forum Shopping Ctr Belmont Western Australia 6104
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - BP Redcliffe 419 Great Eastern Hwy Redcliffe, Western Australia (0.4km)
- Shell - Airport Self Serve, Brealey Avenue, Redcliffe, Western Australia (1.0km)