Maui Motorhomes in Melbourne
Located on the western side of Melbourne, the Maui Motorhomes rental branch is 25km from Melbourne Airport and 13km from Melbourne city centre, the state
capital of Victoria. The branch is close to the Western Ring road freeway system that provides quick access to and from the airport and central Melbourne, the
Hume Highway for those travelling north, west towards Ballarat and Bendigo and south for Geelong, the Bellarine Peninsula and the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
Melbourne branch provides bathroom facilities including shower, internet access, Tourist information on what to see and do in Melbourne and across Victoria, tea & coffee refreshments, lounge & storage areas and television.
Return to DriveNow's Motorhome Hire in Australia Search page to locate the latest deals on Melbourne and Victorian Motorhome rental holidays or options to hire elsewhere in Australia.
Address: Central West Business Park Building 2/9 Ashley Street Braybrook, Victoria 3019
Airport Distance: 20km
City Distance: 13km
Business Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm (May-August 10.00am - 4.00pm & Closed Sundays. Closed Christmas, New Year and Australia Days)
Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pmm
Directions from Melbourne Airport
Maui Melbourne Brand Map
- Depart Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and proceed south on the Tullamarine Freeway for 5km
- Take the Western Ring Road westbound and continue for 7.5km to SunShine North
- Exit onto Sunshine Avenue and continue for 1.8km along McIntyre Road. Turn left onto Berkshire Road
- Travel for 1.5km down Berkshire Road and Surrey Street until you reach the roundabout
- Taking the 2nd exit proceed down Duke Street for 2.5km across a 2nd roundabout and finally left into South Road
- Total travel time is around than 25 minutes and a distance of 20km
If you require hotel accommodation in Melbourne prior or after your road holiday, roomsnow.com.au, offers a wide selection of
Melbourne Hotel accommodation at substantially discounted rates.
Local Holiday Parks
Big 4 Holiday Parks extend discounted rates to all Maui travellers on powered sites in their Holiday parks across Victoria and Australia.
- BIG 4 - Ashley Garden Holiday Village 129 Ashley Street Braybrook Victoria (03 9318 6866) 0.5km
- BIG 4 - Tourist Park 265 Elizabeth Street Coburg Victoria (03 9354 3533) 2km
If you need to stock up before hitting the road the following supermarkets are close to the Maui
Motorhomes Melbourne branch and accept all major credit cards and Eftpos facilities. If your
holiday involves travel into remote or even country Australia it is strongly advisable to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - 65 Military Road, Avondale Heights, Victoria (2.8km)
- Woolworths - Braybrook 227 Ballarat Road Cnr Ashley Street, Victoria (1.5km)
- National Australia Bank - 282 Hampshire Road, Sunshine, Victoria 3020
- Westpac - 312-320 Hampshire Rd Sunshine, Victoria 3020 (2.2km)
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - 277 - 281 Ballarat Road Braybrook, Victoria (1km)
- Shell - Coles Express Sunshine - 390 Ballarat Road Sunshine, Victoria 3020 (1.7km)