Maui Motorhomes Hire in Hobart
The Maui Motorhomes rental branch in Hobart, Tasmania, is located immediately outside Hobart Airport, around 17 kilometres from Hobart city centre. Perfectly placed for visitors flying into Hobart from the Australian mainland, the branch is within easy walking distance of the airport terminals and offers the complete range of Maui vehicles and a host of services to kick start your Tassie adventure.
The Hobart branch provides bathroom facilities including shower, internet access, Tourist information on what to see and do both in Hobart and across Tasmania, tea & coffee refreshments, lounge & storage areas and television.
One thing thing to note is that all vehicles must be picked up and dropped off by 3.30pm.
Return to DriveNow's Motorhome Hire in Australia Search page to locate the latest deals on Hobart and Tasmania Motorhome rental holidays or options to hire elsewhere in Australia.
- Address: 1 Gatty Street, Hobart Airport, Cambridge, Tasmania 7170
- Airport Distance: Walking distance
- City Distance: 17km
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Maui Hobart Branch Map
If you require hotel accommodation in Hobart prior or after your road holiday, roomsnow.com.au, offers a wide selection of
Hobart Hotel and motel accommodation at substantially discounted rates.
Local Holiday Parks
Big 4 Holiday Parks extend discounted rates to all Maui travellers on powered sites in their Holiday parks across Tasmania and Australia.
- BIG 4 - Hobart Discovery Park, 673 East Derwent Highway, Risden Tasmania (19km west)
If you need to stock up before hitting the road the following supermarkets are close to the Maui
Motorhomes Hobart branch and accept all major credit cards and Eftpos facilities. If your
holiday involves travel into remote or even country Australia it is strongly advisable to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - 1 Bligh Street Rosny, Tasmania (11km)
- Woolworths - 27 Cole Street Sorell, Tasmania (8km)
- National Australia Bank - 76 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania (16km)
- Westpac - 36 Cole St Sorell Tasmania (9km)
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, particularly in country areas. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - 967 Cambridge Rd Cambridge, Tasmania (5km)
- Shell - Coles Express Sorell, 27 Gordon Street Sorell, Tasmania (7.5km)