Maui Motorhomes in Brisbane
The Maui Motorhome branch in Brisbane, South East Queensland, is located half-way between Brisbane City centre and Brisbane International Airport, around 6km in either direction. There's easy access to the Gateway Motorway leading south to Queensland's Gold Coast, Surfers Parade and Theme Parks, and north to Noosa and the Sunshine.
The Maui Brisbane branch offers bathroom facilities including shower, internet access, Tourism information on what to do in and around Brisbane and South East Queensland, tea & coffee refreshments, lounge & storage areas and television.
With a reputation for excellence, quality of service and equipped with branches located in all major Australian cities, Maui Motorhomes have all the bases covered and know Brisbane Motorhome holidaying inside-out making for the perfect partner to consider in your Queensland holiday touring plans.
Return to DriveNow's Campervan Hire in Australia Search page to locate the latest deals on Brisbane and Queensland Campervan holidays or options to hire elsewhere in Australia.
Address: 647 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm, Queensland 4009
Airport Distance: 6.5km
City Distance: 6km
Business Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm (closed Christmas Day & Sundays May-August)
Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Directions from Brisbane Airport
Map of Maui branch in Brisbane
- Exit Brisbane Airport via Airport Drive. Proceed straight across the first two roundabouts on Airport Drive for 5km
- On the third roundabout take the first exist left onto Gateway Motorway (2.75km)
- Exit the motorway at Links Avenue and turn left into Kingsford Smith Drive. Depot is around 1km up Kingsford Smith on the left
- Total travel time is less than 10 minutes and a distance of 10 kms
If you require hotel accommodation in Brisbane prior to your road holiday, roomsnow.com.au, offers a wide selection of
Brisbane Hotel accommodation at substantially discounted rates.
Local Holiday Parks
Big 4 Holiday Parks extend discounted rates to all Maui travellers on powered sites in their Holiday parks across Australia.
- BIG 4 - Caravan Village Brisbane, 763 Zillmere Road, Aspley, Queensland (07 3263 4040)
- BIG 4 - Gateway Village, 200 School Road, Rochedale, Queensland (07 3341 6333)
If you need to stock up before hitting the road the following supermarkets are close to the Maui
Brisbane branch and accept all major credit cards and Eftpos facilities. If your
holiday involves travel into remote or even country Australia it is strongly advisable to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - Corner Racecourse Road and Dobson Street, Ascot, Queensland (1.2km)
- Woolworths - Corner Racecourse Road and Kent Street Ascot, Queensland (2.4km)
- National Australia Bank - Corner of Racecourse Road and Dobson Street, Ascot, Queensland (1.2km)
- Westpac - 81-85 Racecourse Rd Hamilton, Queensland (2.7km)
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, particularly in country areas.
You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- Caltex - Next door to Branch
- BP - Kingsford Smith Drive Hamilton, Queensland (2.5km)
- Shell - Corner Oxford St and Hawthorne Rd Balmoral, Queensland (3.4km)