Britz Campervan Hire in Hobart
In Tasmania Britz are located in the Hobart suburb of Cambridge immediately outside Hobart's Airport and within easy walking distance and just 20 minutes from Hobart city centre. The branch offers the full compliment of Britz vehicles including the luxurious 6,4 & 2 berth Motorhomes, Campervans as well as 4 Wheel Drive Campers.
Whether you are planning the journey of a lifetime around Australia, a weekend or short break to explore favourite winery districts, such as the Hunter, Barossa, Yarra Valley or Margaret River regions, or perhaps exploring the beauty of the Tasmanian Wilderness, Britz has a range of vehicles at rates to meet even the most discerning traveller's needs. Britz also offer One way rentals that enable you to fly-drive between cities extending your holiday across more of Australia.
Britz branch map in Hobart
- Address: 14 Long Street, Hobart Airport, Cambridge, Tasmania
- Airport Distance: Walking distance
- City Distance: 17km
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Hobart Airport Concession Fee
An airport concession fee is applicable for Campervan Rentals picked up at Hobart Airport. For 4 Wheel Drive rentals this is 8.5% of the total hire cost.
Local Holiday Parks
Britz customers receive discounts at all Big 4 holiday parks on powered campervan sites.
- BIG 4 - Bowen Park Holiday Village, 673 East Derwent Highway, Bowen Park Tasmania 7015 (03 6243 9879) 19km west
- BIG 4 - Mornington Park Tourist Park, 346 Cambridge Road, Mornington Tasmania 7018 (03 6244 7070) 8km west
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are easily accessible from the Hobart Britz branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip includes travel in Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - 1 Bligh Street Rosny, Tasmania (11km)
- Safeway - (Woolworths) 27 Cole Street Sorell, Tasmania (8km)
- National Australia Bank - Hobart Office 76 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania (16km)
- Westpac - 36 Cole St Sorell Tasmania (9km)
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies).
- BP - BP Cambridge, 967 Cambridge Rd Cambridge, Tasmania (5km)
- Shell - Coles Express Sorell, 27 Gordon Street Sorell, Tasmania (7.7km)