Britz Campervan Hire in Alice Springs
Britz are one of Australia's largest providers of Campervan rentals and offer a wide range of motorhomes, campervans and 4 wheel drive vehicles in the Northern Territory from their Alice Springs and Darwin branches. With a reputation for excellence, quality of service and equipped with branches located in all major Australian cities Britz has all the bases covered and knows Australian campervan holidays inside-out making for the perfect partner to consider in your Australian holiday touring plans.
So whether you are on the journey of a lifetime around Australia, just looking for a weekend or short break to visit a favourite winery district, such as the Hunter, Barossa, or Margaret River regions, or perhaps travelling to the Red Centre to explore the Australian Outback, Britz has a range of vehicles at rates to meet even the most discerning traveller's needs. Britz also offer One way rentals that enable you to fly-drive between cities extending your holiday across more of Australia.
The Britz branch in Alice Springs is located on the Stuart Highway, 4kms from the town centre and 18km north of Alice Springs Airport. With support for the full compliment of Britz vehicles including the luxurious Motorhomes, Campervans and 4 Wheel Drive Campers along with expert local advice, the branch can cater for all your Outback travel needs and is a great launching point for your Red Centre holiday.
- Address: Corner Stuart Highway & Power Streets, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0870
- Airport Distance: 18km
- City Distance: 4km
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
- Closed 1 December to 31 March
Directions from Alice Springs Airport
Map of Britz branch location in Alice Springs
- Exit Alice Springs Airport along Halsey Drive towards the Stuart Highway for 3.5km
- Continue north on the Stuart Highway into Alice Springs for 8km
- Take the 2nd left at the roundabout and remain on the highway for 6km
- Depot is on the corner of Power Street and Stuart Highway
- Total distance of 19km from Alice Spring Airport with a 15 minute journey
Local Holiday Parks
Britz customers receive discounts at all Big 4 holiday parks on powered campervan sites.
- BIG 4 - MacDonald Range Caravan Park Heavitree Gap-Palm Circuit Alice Springs Northern Territory (08 8952 6111) 4km south
- Stuart Tourist & Caravan Park Larapinta Drive, Alice Springs Northern Territory (08 8952 2547) 2km south
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than 4kms from the Alice Springs Britz branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip includes travel in the Outback and Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - 28 Bath Street, Alice Springs, Northern Territory (3.6km)
- Woolworths - 40 Hartley Street, Alice Springs, Northern Territory (3.65km)
- National Australia Bank - Yeperenye Shopping Centre 34-36 Hartley Street, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Westpac - 19 Todd Mall Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break. Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - Stokes St, Alice Springs, Northern Territory (1.8km)
- Shell - Coles Express, 1 Gap Road, Alice Springs, Northern Territory (2.9km)